Mom on the Go

Monday, June 8, 2009

Sara's birthday party

We finally had Sara's birthday party last friday.  She wanted a Hawaiian Luau theme so they played games like surf's up and musical towels.  They also made grass skirts, lei's and tissue paper flowers.
Sophia did really well and just laid there most of the time.  Brandon was kind of annoying and I wish I had found a friend he could play with so he would leave the girls alone.
Sara got lots of fun presents and for her cake this year she wanted cheesecake.  I was more than happy not to make one and we found this box of cheesecake bites at Sam's Club, so they could try some of the different flavors.  When the party was done and I had cleaned up for an hour I told her I never want to do a party again!  I would much rather let her invite a friend or two and go the movies or something.

No comments: