Mom on the Go

Sunday, August 31, 2008

When the kids are away

Mom is bored! Both my kids are at grandma's house for this long Labor Day weekend and I have never watched so much t.v. since.......I don't remember when. I do like my clean house and how it has stayed perfectly clean for two whole days now. Ben and I went out for Chinese food which I have been craving for a week now and we will probably go to a movie tomorrow. It's nice, but with my kids at the ages they are I get plenty of sleep and time for myself. The nicest thing is the clean house. Of course when I have a new baby the break will be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom called me about the kids being here this weekend. Sounds like you were able to catch up on your tv shows!

Anonymous said...

Riight, "the kids" wanted to see me. I was actually cleaning my entire apartment this weekend, so I have a valid excuse! And yes, I know you would have done the same thing!