Mom on the Go

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Leaky things...AGAIN!


Sunday was a very warm day, so after church the kids wanted to get their swimsuits on and play outside with the sprinkler under the trampoline. The water was on for maybe half an hour until they were bored and wanted to do something else. A little while later I went downstairs to start cleaning the bathroom and bedrooms for all the people that will be at our house in a couple of weeks. When I walked into the bedroom I noticed the carpet was wet so I went into the bathroom to see if something was leaking. Nothing was wrong in the bathroom besides the floor being covered in water, so I went to find Ben to let him know we had a problem. We figured out that it was leaking from the wall in the bedroom right under where the hose is attached in the backyard. We are guessing that because we left the hose attached all winter that a pipe burst in the wall. I knew we were supposed to take the hose off or it could burst, but I never thought that a pipe could burst. A plumber is coming tomorrow and I am not excited to find out how much we'll have to pay him...

No comments: